UKLPG Online Shop
Click here to visit the UKLPG online shop
LPG Supplier Search
Enter your postcode
Cylinder Supplier Search
Select your county
UKLPG is the trade association representing companies that operate in the Liquefied Petroleum Gas (LPG) industry in the UK. Members include LPG producers, distributors, equipment and service providers, and vehicle converters. It is dedicated to the safe and effective development of LPG, with a focus on LPG’s role in providing low carbon heat and energy for homes and business that are off the mains gas grid, as well as helping to improve air quality in urban areas.
UKLPG was formed by the merger of the LP Gas Association (LPGA) and the Association for Liquid Gas Equipment and Distributors (ALGED) in January 2008. Its roots are firmly established, with LPGA and ALGED established in 1947 and 1975 respectively.
Our aims are to:
- Promote the safe use of LPG
- Inform and lobby opinion formers and legislators (in the UK, and the EU via the AEGPL)
- Champion and guard safety and technical standards within the LPG industry and provide advice and guidance to members
- Work with members of the industry and other bodies to ensure the right skills for the industry's future are recognised and developed
- Raise the profile of the benefits, good experience and qualities of LPG to specific and agreed audiences.
- Through our events programme offer the opportunity to network and share best practice within the industry.
We are members of:
AEGPL, the European Association for the LP Gas industry
WLPGA, the World LPG Association.
HHIC, the Heating and Hot Water Industry Council.
LowCVP, the low carbon vehicle partnership.
FIA,Fuel Industries Association.
The Carbon Monoxide All Fuels Forum.
We are delighted to support the WLPGA's Women in LPG (WINLPG) initiative
We are also pleased to work closey with:
LP Gas Today, the online portal for LPG news in the UK.