UKLPG Online Shop
Click here to visit the UKLPG online shop
LPG Supplier Search
Enter your postcode
Cylinder Supplier Search
Select your county
What we do on behalf of our members
Our member companies cover over 98% of the total LPG distributed in the UK which fuels off-grid homes and businesses as well as private and fleet vehicles.
In addition to working with members on the safe and effective development of LPG, UKLPG also takes a leading role in consultations and negotiations with legislators and policy makers, from championing and guarding safety and technical standards within the industry to ensuring LPG is a key part of future plans to decarbonise heat and transport and deliver cleaner energy in the UK.
We provide advice and guidance to members and their customers on the safe and effective use of LPG on our website and through a range of Codes of Practice. UKLPG also works with members of the LPG industry and other bodies to ensure the right skills for the industry's future are recognised and developed.
Through our events, we also offer members the opportunity to network and share best practice.
By joining UKLPG, members have the opportunity to shape the future direction of the LPG industry and influence legislation governing the industry, as well as access to full-time technical assistance and a range of other benefits.
Advantages of becoming a member of UKLPG:
- The opportunity to shape the future direction of the LP Gas industry
- The ability to influence legislation governing the industry
- Events including conferences and seminars
- Preferential rates for Codes of Practice, Conferences and Seminars
- Access to full-time technical assistance, employed by UKLPG to serve its members
- Credibility and recognised endorsement
- The opportunity to join any relevant subject Working Group of special interest to members and contribute views and experience
- Access to statistical information relating to the LPG industry
- Use of the logo on letterheads and stationery
Find out how to join UKLPG.